Møt den skreddersydde UAV BIRDIE, en drone tilpasset deres behov. BIRDIE UAV er en komplett kartleggings løsning, utviklet for å oppnå landmålings nøyaktighet og levere data av høy kvalitet. GSM tilkopling og en avtakbar VTOL modul for vertikal take-off og landing. Er du på jakt etter en fixed-wing drone eller en VTOL drone? Her får du begge deler i en pakke.
Dette er VTOL pakken som leveres som leveres i alternativene Geo, Geo+ eller Agro.
Dedicated to surveying and agriculture, UAV BIRDIE is a tailor-made UAV, combining intuitive use and high-quality data, thanks to precise sensors and GPS RTK L1/L2 onboard.
- High-class sensors: 24MP camera, full-frame 42MP camera, Parrot Sequoia+ or Mikasense RedEdge-MX
- High productivity: flight time up to 60 minutes, coverage up to 8 km2 [3,09 mi2] in one flight
- Unlimited connectivity range with 4G LTE
- Absolute accuracy up to 3 cm; maximum ground resolution up to 1cm
- Intuitive handling, ready to fly in just a few minutes
- Safe start, steep landing with the reverse thrust
- Now available VTOL upgrade for vertical takeoff and landing
WHY TO CHOOSE UAV BIRDIE?
Strongly user-friendly, requires no specialized flying skills. Easy launching, precise landing, automated flights – make BIRDIE a perfect match for each user
Efficient mapping: coverage up to 8 sq km in one flight, high quality data thanks to 24-Mpix camera or optional 42-Mpix full-frame optical sensor
Precise point positioning GPS PPK L1 L2 saves your time and workforce, providing you with most accurate data without using Ground Control Points
Our complete mapping solution consists of UAV BIRDIE, flight controller with Mission Manager Lite App and data processing software
Use BIRDIE either as a fixed-wing or as a VTOL drone. Add GSM connectivity, PPK, choose preferred optical sensors.
Dedicated to surveying and agriculture, BIRDIE UAV is the complete mapping solution, combining intuitive use and high-quality data, thanks to precise sensors and PPK L1 L2 onboard.
Now we are offering the detachable VTOL module for UAV BIRDIE. Still not decided between the fixed-wing drone and VTOL UAV? Check out what we prepared!