LiMapper is GVI’s flagship image processing software. LiMapper provides photogrammetry users a quick and user-friendly way of processing imagery datasets. Generate orthomosaics and surface models with ease. It’s ability to handle large datasets is unparalleled, making it an ideal solution for users in need of maximum imagery efficiency.
LiDAR360 is a comprehensive software solution that provides tools for efficiently visualizing, generating & manipulating LiDAR data. A free 30-Day trial is available to all first-time users here.
Oblique imagery of the Great Wall of China.
• Handle data captured from terrestrial, air manned or unmanned platforms
• Support cameras of various types
• Import external DSM/DEM
• Evaluate the quality and accuracy of the collected data
• Generate DEM based on points classified from point cloud
• Improved display functions including EDL mode
• Mosaic aerial imagery
• Surface model generation
• Process large datasets (>10,000)
Import and Export of POS file. Export to Point Cloud. Export DEM/DSM as .tif files.
Our new iteration of LiMapper includes a streamlined and simplified workflow.
Hillshade effect for DEM/DSM display. Hillshade effect for DEM/DSM display.
Dense Cloud/Tie Points options for DEM/DSM. High Density for best result; Spare for fast processing.
Display stitching Display stitching Display stitchin Display stitching.
Options for different image blending modes – High for best results; Low for fast processing speed.
- Terrestrial and aerial images (orthophotos, oblique and multispectral images)
- Supports compact, SLR, Rededge, Sequoia, Tetracam, large-frame, etc.
- Editing and import/export of ground control points
- Local and arbitrary coordinate systems
- Import external DSM/DEM
- Generate quality reports quickly
- Detect and match feature of targets
- Camera self-calibration
- Automatic aerial triangulation and bundle adjustment
- Point cloud classification
- Automatic filtering
- Automatic DSM/DEM extraction
- Area editing
- Regional mosaic
- Project visualization
- Edit manual connection points
- Zoom the visual cone of the camera and thumbnail
- Re-optimize project
- Modify DEM/DSM color bar
- 3D view EDL render
- 2D results
- 2.5D results
- Vector data
- 3D results
- Camera calibration model
- Camera internal parameter model