With two USB-C output ports, it can fast charge the Intelligent Flight Battery and a remote controller at the same time. It also supports PPS and PD protocols to fast charge mobile devices with a USB-C port.
Charge DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series aircraft, DJI RC Pro Enterprise remote controller, or mobile devices with a USB-C port using a power outlet.
- DO NOT attempt to touch the metal terminals on the battery case.
- Clean the metal terminals on the battery case with a clean, dry cloth if there is any noticeable buildup.
- The charger varies in different regions. Plugs for different regions are available for purchase on the DJI online store.
In The Box
- DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter × 1
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V (AC), 50-60 Hz, 2.5 A
- Output Power: 100 W (When both ports are used, the maximum output power of each port is 82 W, and the charger will dynamically allocate the output power of the two ports according to the power load.)
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery: approx. 1 hour and 10 mins
- DJI RC-N1: approx. 2 hours and 40 mins
- DJI RC: approx. 2 hours
- DJI RC Pro: approx. 2 hours
- DJI RC Pro Enterprise: approx. 1 hour and 30 mins
- DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery: approx. 47 mins
- DJI Goggles 2 Battery: approx. 1 hour and 50 mins
* Devices will take longer to charge if both ports are used for charging simultaneously. Tested in a lab environment and should be taken as reference only.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine
- DJI Mavic 3 Classic
- DJI Mavic 3
- DJI Mavic 3 Cine
- DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series
- DJI Air 3
- DJI Avata
- DJI Goggles 2 Battery