Goal Zero Ranger 300
More solar, less weight. Introducing the Goal Zero Ranger series. Kicking off with the Ranger 300 Briefcase, our new lightweight rigid solar panels let you harness more power from the sun while maintaining enough portability to easily transport from place to place. Designed with ETFE polymer instead of glass and a thinner aluminum frame, the Ranger 300 Briefcase sheds 5 pounds from the Boulder 200 Briefcase and packs down to nearly the same size. The Ranger 300 Briefcase pairs perfectly with our Yeti 1000X power station and larger for a complete high-use solar power solution.
– 300 watts of solar let’s you charge power stations faster than ever before so you can keep powerhungry devices and appliances running off grid for days.
– Designed with an ETFE polymer protective shield and a thin aluminum frame, our lightweight, rigid Ranger solar panels let you harness more power from the sun while maintaining portability.
– Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easy to pack up your panels and transport from place to place.
– Weight: 35.3 lbs (16.0 kg)
– Dimensions folded: 30.6 x 26.3 x 3.8 in (77.7 x 66.8 x 9.7 cm)
– Dimensions unfolded: 30.6 x 105.9 x 0.9 in (77.7 x 269 x 2.3 cm)
– Capacity: 18-22V, 300W
– Cell Type: Monocrystalline
– Outputs: APP 14-22V, up to 21A (300W max)