The battery charging hub supports a new power accumulation function, which can transfer the remaining power from multiple batteries to the battery with the highest remaining power. When connected to a designated charger, the battery charging hub can expand the charging interface to three, and enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. The battery charging hub can also quickly charge remote controllers, smartphones, and other devices.
- The charger is not included.
In The Box
- Battery Charging Hub × 1
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Input: 5-20 V, max 5 A
- Output Power: 82 W (when used as a power bank)
- With the DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter: approx. 60 minutes (for each battery)
- With the DJI 65W Portable Charger: approx. 80 minutes (for each battery)
- With the DJI 65W Car Charger: approx. 80 minutes (for each battery)
- DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
- DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter
- DJI 65W Portable Charger
- DJI 65W Car Charger